Punctuality is the politeness of presidents!
Why do top-level leaders of different countries communicate through an interpreter? Even though they may know the language of the opposite party?
1. A key point is thought over more thoroughly and verbalized more precisely in the primary language. No matter how rich the vocabulary is, the best selection of the words and phrases will be offered by the language you have known since your childhood.
2. Word-for-word translation can easily lose its intended meaning. Each language is rich in difficult-to-translate but evocative words that will convey quickly and concisely what you actually wanted to say to the audience. Do you remember “Kuzma’s mother” - Khrushchev’s infamous puzzle, which threw off the entire world?
3. The prestige of a company and even a state can depend on accuracy of translation and appropriate choice of vocabulary.
The number of contacts with foreign partners is growing like a snowball. Visits of delegations and summits. Lectures of world renowned experts. Partnership agreements. Construction projects implemented by international concerns. Branches and representative offices opened worldwide. Every minute poses a challenge of overcoming the language barrier.
One and the same specialist, though having a good command of a foreign language, will not be able to solve all the issues that are typical of a present-day company aiming to compete on a global scale. Today’s agenda includes CEO-level negotiations. The reception of a team of international auditors is scheduled for tomorrow. One month later, interpreting skills will be required during installation and setup of high-tech sophisticated equipment. At best, these are three different specialists.
Start looking for an interpreter by yourself?
If you decided to find a freelance interpreter by yourself, you should be aware that you will get only a lower price. A highly risky bargain. Cheaper does not mean better; as for accuracy of interpreting/translation, you will have to rely completely on the word of the hired interpreter.
Or turn to professionals?
The Translit Agency will select for you interpreters/translators who:
● have a good command of the target language;
● know specifics of business and production;
● are competent in the industry-related terminology;
AND can properly represent your company in the international field.
Due to the ability to tap into our extensive database of professionals, we can promptly find an interpreter/translator of required specialization in most of the 56 languages we work with. (со слов 57 languages – ссылка на страницу All languages)
At your service:
● interpreters who will represent your company at the top level;
● professionals in simultaneous and consecutive interpreting;
● professionals competent in industry specific vocabulary.
Turn for advice and assistance to the Translit Agency, and you will have a highly skilled interpreter/ translator who will be the optimum choice and reliable support in your undertakings.
Did we answer your question? For further information, please, call us at +7 (343) 351-77-87